There’s a new way of learning at Case Studies Wine School. In order to give students more options and make achieving and studying for a WSET qualification more flexible I have re-designed the way they are delivered. There a number of study options available, online study plans and classroom courses and tutorials.
Students join their tutor for a day of interactive learning and tasting at one of our study centres.
Classroom courses can also be held privately for a minimum of 6 candidates. L1, L2 and L3 courses are all available as private courses. Please click here for more information.
Online Study Plans
My basic online study plan can be completed by distance learning. These study plans are completely flexible and you can fit the learning plan around your schedule. These are ideal if family or work commitments mean you can’t regularly attend an evening class or if you live too far away from the study centre to regularly attend a classroom course.
Benefits of the basic online study plan:
- You manage your own studies to fit your own schedule, completing your reading, note-taking, assignments and revision at a time that suits you.
- Less time travelling, more time studying.
- 24/7 access to the online classroom from wherever you are, if you have access to the internet you can access your study plan, using your laptop or mobile phone from the beach or on the bus!
When you register for an online WSET course with Case Studies Wine School you will receive:
- Official WSET study materials
- Access to the CSWS online classroom including
- your study plan
- recommended reading list
- recommended sample list
- Powerpoint presentations
- video & audio recordings
- online tests and mock exams
- Feedback on all assignments submitted
- Access to an individually assigned WSET certified tutor by email or telephone Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- Full support and weekly updates and check ins from your assigned tutor
In order to help students prepare for the practical examination, I offer a series of classroom tutorials that can be added onto the basic study plan. These can be purchased as part of the bundle study plan or on a “pay as you go” basis. Classroom tutorials follow the specification of the WSET Level 2 and Level 3 courses.
Add-on tutorials are offered several times in any year to give you the opportunity to attend at a time that suits your schedule.
The following add-on tutorials are available:
- L2 Wines – The Systematic Approach to Tasting & Principal Grape Varieties
- L2 Spirits – The Systematic Approach to Tasting & Principal Spirits Styles
- L3 – The Systematic Approach to Tasting
- L3 – Old World Wines
- L3 – New World Wines
- L3 – Sparkling & Fortified Wines
Please note the cost of the basic study plan includes the L3 – Systematic Approach to Tasting tutorial.
Please get in touch if you have any further questions firstname.lastname@example.org.