I am very aware how busy everyone is these days. Balancing family, work and leisure is not easy and putting time aside for personal learning and development is usually at the bottom of our priority list. Learning about wine however is worth every effor and so to make it easier for candidates to achieve a WSET qualification I have put my Case Studies Wine School courses online. Online learning programmes are completely flexible and you can fit them around your schedule, ideal if family or work commitments mean you can’t regularly attend an evening class or if you live too far away from the education centre.
The advantages of online learning:
- The course is self-paced, you manage your own studies to fit your schedule, completing your reading, note-taking, assignments and revision at a time that suits you.
- You can access the online classroom from wherever you are, if you have access to the internet you can access your study plan, using your laptop or mobile phone from the beach or on the bus!
- Unless you are attending the optional classroom modules you will only have to attend the education centre for the examination, this means less travelling and more time to spend doing what you want.
When you register for an online WSET course with Case Studies Wine School you will receive:
- WSET study materials.
- Access to the CSWS online classroom including
- a study plan
- reading list
- recommended sample list
- Powerpoint presentations
- video & audio recordings
- Online tests and mock exams
- Feedback on all assignments submitted
- Access to an individually assigned tutor by email or telephone Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- Full support and weekly updates and check ins from the assigned tutor
To help students prepare for the WSET practical examination optional classroom modules can be added to the online study programme. Details here.
Students can register at any time within the 6 month registration period. It is recommended that students allow 4 months for L3 and 2 months for L2.
For course information, registration dates and prices or to register please use the following links:
Please get in touch if you have any further questions: