Case Studies Wine School’s online / distance learning courses are a great opportunity for students that are looking for the flexibility to study at their own pace and organise their own study plans.
Students will receive:
- WSET study materials.
- Access to the CSWS online classroom including
- a study plan
- reading list
- recommended sample list
- Powerpoint presentations
- video & audio recordings
- Online tests and mock exams
- Feedback on all assignments submitted
- Access to an individually assigned tutor by email or telephone Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- Full support and weekly updates and check ins from the assigned tutor
- And for WSET Level 3 online students a tasting and theory tutorial held in Edinburgh prior to the examination.
Students can register at any time within the 6 month registration period. It is recommended that students allow 4 months for L3 and 2 months for L2.
For course information, registration dates and prices or to register please use the following links:
Please get in touch if you have any further questions: