In order to help students prepare for the practical examination, we offer a series of optional classroom modules that can be added to and compliment the online course. Classroom modules follow the specification of the WSET Level 2 and Level 3 courses.
Classroom modules are offered several times in any year in order to ensure that students are able to attend at a time that suits their schedule.
- L2 Module 1 – The Systematic Approach to Tasting & Principal Grape Varieties
- L2 Module 2 – Wines of the World
- L3 Module 1 – The Systematic Approach to Tasting
- L3 Module 2 – Old World Wines
- L3 Module 3 – New World Wines
- L3 Module 4 – Sparkling & Fortified Wines
For dates and/or to register please use the following links:
Please get in touch if you have any further questions: